Many Natural Herbs Help Women During Menopause
In menopause, each woman has to go through varied problems. As each one is different the same treatment cannot be applied to all. Some have to take medicines as prescribed by the doctor, others prefer over the counter medicines, while some are more inclined towards natural treatments consisting of yoga, exercises and introducing natural herbal ingredients in their diet. No one way suits all but do keep in mind diet has to go through a change this time. Your food should give you the right nutrition to deal with this phase.
You can address mood swings, vaginal dryness, hot flashes, mild headaches, low levels of energy by choosing natural remedies like inculcating the following natural herbal ingredients in your lifestyle. While these ingredients contribute a bit if taken alone, their combined effect is much more helpful. Leaf of Life Wellness’ Product Virago has a blend of all these natural herbal supplements.
- Asian herb Dong Quai helps in reducing hot flashes in women going through menopause.
- Botanical Red Raspberry Leaf helps with perimenopause mood swings.
- A root called Sarsaparilla Root boosts libido and combats inflammatory issues. The root also helps with other day to day problems that increase during the menopause like bloating, fatigue, joint, skin, and urinary problems.
- A flowering plant originally from East Asia, The White peony is used to take care of ailments like pain, fever, and inflammation.
- To prevent respiratory infections, treating diabetes and blood pressure, Astragalus can be used as it has antibacterial and anti-inflammatory properties.
- Loss of sexual desire is another problem faced during menopause, some women prefer taking the Damiana supplement. It is shown to significantly increase sexual drive in just 4 weeks.
- Whole Hemp Flower Extract is popularly used to clear a range of conditions especially the pains the body is experiencing during this biological process. This extract is said to be anti-inflammatory, antioxidant, and analgesic.
- Bupleurumcan is used to treat depression, colds, fever, digestive and liver issues as it is said to have shown anti-inflammatory properties.
- Chaste Tree Berry has estrogen-balancing effects so it affects the female hormones reducing insomnia, hot flashes, and mood changes.
- The herb, Ginger, helps to relieve nausea, vomiting, and anxiety. It has been traditionally used in food preparations with the purpose to make the digestive system strong.
- Ashwagandha assists with hormonal fluctuations, mood swings and hot flashes caused by menopause. It has been used to improve sexual health in both men and women.