WHAT IS A WAIST TRAINER?
WHAT IS A WAIST TRAINER?
It is a garment that will help you in the gradual process of losing weight. Our high quality, effective and safe waist trainers offer safe use to tone your waist and should be used in conjunction with a healthy diet and some exercise to achieve your desired size and shape.
WHY USE A WAIST TRAINER?
Many people exercise a lot, but see very little positive results in their bodies. Why? Because no amount of exercise will help you lose weight or tone your body unless your diet is controlled as well. The main advantage of a latex waist trainer for women is that it compresses the waist and stomach region in order to contain hunger. Instead of eating 2 to 3 large meals, you will feel more satisfied and will be willing to eat smaller portions throughout the day.
ARE YOU VERY BUSY AND HAVE LITTLE TIME FOR THE GYM?
It is a common misconception that you must do high intensity exercise 4 to 5 days a week in order to lose weight. Many of our clients are busy with long hours at work, children, or other commitments, resulting in a lack of time to exercise during the week, so they have used a waist trainer as an alternative. It works by decreasing your appetite, prompting you to eat smaller portions throughout the day, also allowing your body to better metabolize food and convert most of it into energy rather than stored fat.
We encourage our clients with little time to exercise to walk for 40 minutes a day, as this activity is a great way to burn fat and lose weight (better than running, as running burns more energy than fat).
DO YOU COSTLY FEEL CHUBBY AND SWOLLED?
By using your waist trainer and reducing food portions for a couple of weeks, you will see this area become flatter, more toned and tighter, even when you are not using it.
DO YOU SUFFER FROM BACK PAIN FROM SITTING OR STANDING FOR A LONG TIME?
Back pain relief is an immediate effect of the waist trainer. We have had a lot of positive feedback from our clients about it, who have purchased a waist trainer for this particular reason. This will help you adjust your posture so that you can get used to standing correctly and will reduce and eliminate back pain in the long run. (The waist trainer should not be used as a substitute for using your own strength to stand upright, and should be used in conjunction with exercises to strengthen the back.)
BENEFITS OF USING A WAIST TRAINER
Trying to lose weight?
– Our waist trainers can help by decreasing your appetite, due to moderate compression of the stomach, which results in a desire to eat smaller portions at each meal (diet is the most important factor in achieving weight loss).
Trying to tone up?
– Our waist trainers do not permanently modify your body, such as the ribs or internal organs (please do not confuse our product with a corset); they do, however, ensure that the stomach area is nice and tight even when you are not using the trainer.
With increased perspiration, the thermogenesis created within your body will allow you to rid yourself of toxins and impurities.
To obtain the best results and a permanent high waist shaping shorts reduction, the following three components should be put into harmonious practice:
- The use of a waist trainer
2. Healthy diet
3. Regular exercise
- HOW TO START USE ?:
1. We recommend that the first few days the trainer be used for a limited amount of time, that is, from 2 to 6 hours a day (depending on how comfortable you feel).
2. Gradually add an hour or two to your regimen until you are able to use the trainer for 12 hours a day.
3. Once you start to see results, you can start using the second set of clips, then the third, making the trainer wear more snug.
4. As you lose weight it will become more comfortable and it will not feel as tight.
5. Keep in mind that body shapes are different for each person.
6. A waist trainer is not to be worn indefinitely. Its purpose is to achieve the following objectives:
-Eat smaller portions of food (make you feel more satisfied
-Stand upright (improve your posture to reduce back pain) -Motivation (be a constant reminder of your goals to lose weight and train your waist FeelinGirl best black friday sales 2020)
CLEANING – Hand wash your waist trainer in warm water with a non-perfumed detergent. Use non-chlorine bleach to remove tough stains. Do not put the trainer in the dryer, place the trainer completely air dry.